Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 17 May 2023
- SalaryRM6000 - RM10000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Back to jobs
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a diverse range of RPA projects, varying in complexity and impact on finance and business processes.
- Gain hands-on experience in the end-to-end cycle of designing, developing, deploying, and supporting Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in various operations of global Fortune 500 companies and local public listed companies.
- Deepen your understanding of finance and business processes and the impact of automation.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining RPA solutions.
- Building activities to identify specific UI elements and perform operations with numeric data, text, or databases.
- Preparing technical documentation, coordinating System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with users, and deploying packages to test or production environments.
- Managing and troubleshooting robot operations to meet service level response commitments.
- Conducting system demos and providing user training.
- Developing and maintaining advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards, and other Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
- Supervising, reviewing, and assisting Junior RPA Developers.
- Minimum degree in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in delivering RPA projects and/or working in IT operations/support functions.
- Experience with UiPath, Power Automate, and VBA.
- Strong motivation, persistence, and enjoyment in development and troubleshooting.
- Independence, discipline, and a collaborative mindset.
- The following additional skills and experience would be advantageous:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational database structures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and ability to perform administrative tasks on the system and applications.
- Knowledge of debugging methods and practical experience with different tools on various operating systems and environments.
- Experience with Data Visualization solutions and expertise in programming languages such as .Net, C#, PHP, SQL, and VB.
- Experience in developing Power BI Dashboards/Reports.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend