Revenue Team Lead / Senior Revenue Accountant
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues and is currenlty on a massive expanison phase, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Revenue Team Lead.
This position will perform monthly and quarterly close activities for revenue, reconcile and validate revenue, review required journal entries, analyze data, and prepare reports for auditors and management.
- Analyze, record and close revenue for assigned areas monthly
- Review signed revenue agreements to determine appropriate revenue recognition.
- Review monthly account reconciliations (Deferred Revenue and Unbilled Receivables) and General Ledger (GL) activities by Revenue Analyst
- Manage monthly revenue accounting close efforts for assigned areas, including assurance of accurate and timely results and preparation of auditable revenue
- Ensure that the forecasting team is updated in a timely manner based on new contracts or changes in recognition.
- Prepare analytical review of revenue-related accounts for reporting purposes
- Review and approve Sales Order in Netsuite in relation to contracts executed under your for assigned area; ensuring Revenue Recognition Arrangement is setup correctly.
- Maintain implemented internal controls up to the standard set by the Internal Audit team - ensure data availability, accuracy, and audit readiness.
- Develop continuous process improvement and implementation
- Responsible for the work performance and progress of Revenue Analyst reporting to you in day-to-day operations.
- A minimum of 5 years related accounting experience
- Extensive experience in US GAAP revenue recognition for IT/software companies will be advantages
- Experience in application of revenue recognition pronouncements and guidance
- Software company experience, VSOE/BESP experience preferred
- Broad experience with other software and financial systems is advantegous: NetSuite, Sales Force and OpenAir.
- Understanding of the technical accounting guidance for revenue recognition and the practical application to software license arrangements