Retail Operations Representative
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Attractive Remuneration Benefits|
Our client, a Regional renowned company known for its retail initiatives in an ever-changing environment, is looking for an experienced Representative to assist the Retail Operations Team. You will contribute and expand their team of Regional deliverables.
As a Retail Operations Representative, your responsibilities include:
- Ability to understand safe store-operations, including store maintenance and inventory against company policies
- Experience in end-to-end indirect procurement PO requisition related activities with preferred vendors
- Contributing in process changes with regional stakeholders on new request/service, managing system or process changes
- Managing operations and deliverables during festive seasons, events and promotions
- Coordinate stock-taking and regular inventory counts against budgets
The Right Candidate will possess:
- 2-3 years of experience working in Retail maintenance and store management.
- Regional exposure in managing regional stakeholders
- Initiative to drive continuous improvements for the company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across functional teams
- Proficiency in English. Additional language knowledge are added advantages.
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.