Regulatory Compliance Manager
A reputable financial institution is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Manager to support the Head of Compliance to ensure the branch is in accordance with group policies, guidelines and local regulatory requirements across a full spectrum of regulatory compliance matters.
About the Role
- Draft, maintain, review and update compliance policies and procedures to ensure the bank's alignment with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Actively guide and follow up with the products and support the branch to ensure that any required changes have been implemented and policies and procedures are updated
- Develop recommendations for continuous improvement and support implementation as well as taking appropriate action to correct the violation of laws, regulations or the bank's compliance manual
- Collate and report to relevant offices including the parent bank on the creation, amendment or abolition of relevant domestic laws and regulations
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department as well as collaborating with stakeholders from other departments
- Bachelor's degree in law, business, banking and finance or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 8 years' relevant compliance experience in the financial services industry with at least 3-5 years' experience in managing a team
- Proven track records of effective management skills with internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 242805. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710