Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Regional Tax Manager / Senior Manager
The Tax Manager will oversee and lead the Tax & Fiscal affairs of the companies' business across ASEAN Region. He will support local, regional and corproate managerial decision through tax compliance, tax audit support, tax planning, transfer pricing, tax accounting.
- Oversee monthly tax accounting (Direct, indirect, transfer pricing)
- Actively establish, maintain, and strengthen internal (ASEAN Alliance team, Global Tax, GBS) and external relationships (tax consultants, agents, external auditors, and local tax and fiscal authorities).
- Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual tax accounting compliance across ASEAN, ensuring accurate and timely submission which includes: Managing Tax Accounting provisions, manage external preparation of corporate tax returns, control and sign off indirect tax declaration and accounts, prepare necessary reporting for fiscal matters.
- Lead transfer pricing function for ASEAN Legal entities, working alongside with respective local & global Controller
- Lead and manage tax audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate tax reporting
- Participate in projects associated with indirect tax as needed e.g. audit preparation, process improvement
- Liaison with colleagues from various departments, external tax consultants and tax authorities in a respectful and professional manner
- At least 12 years of tax experience, with prior managerial experience being advantageous
- Candidates with regional exposure are advantageous
- Tax auditors / Tax Managers from BIG 4 are encouraged to apply
- Mandarin proficiency would be advantagous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Strong Communication skills
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Or you can email to Lenice.email@example.com by quoting 'Tax Manager'
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend