Regional Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM20000 per month|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a global leading companies
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional to apply to the role of Regional Tax Manager.
- Handle and manage group tax planning and compliance
- Prepare and monitor Group Tax Budget to achieve optimization of effective group tax rate
- Recommend and lead the implementation of tax planning tools
- Monitor, assess, and advise management on actual tax vs tax budget and inter-company pricing policy
- Secure benchmark studies to support transfer pricing arrangement
- Respond and advise on direct and indirect tax issues relating to operations and cross
- Review and advise on commercial and legal documentation
- Monitor and bring group tax filing and finalization up to date
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or certification e.g. ACCA, CMA, or CPA is preferred
- 11 years with prior experience in commercial tax and mixture from big 4 (In tax)
- Great analytical skills, leadership, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have worked with regional countries.
- Industry experience in manufacturing, consumer, or pharma will have a significant advantage
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Nisha Nair] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)