Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles for the positions for - Senior Regional Tax Specialist Senior Tax Accountant / Senior Tax Finance Analyst
All the roles are open to External Auditors / Tax Auditors to Apply
You will be given the opportunity to step into a giant international MNC with proper strucured training.
General Job Responsibilities
- Take charge of preparation and reviewing work for both Direct & indirect Tax
- Maintain accounting records including data entry of complete and accurate data for day to day business transactions.
- Validating VAT, GST, Sales Tax registrations for various countries/regions
- Assist in the preparation of corporate tax computation schedules, statutory filings and other tax compliance related-tasks.
- Involves answering queries on tax issues from the tax authority
- Involved in the research and draft recommendations on local, regional and international tax matters while supporting the senior leadership in tax matter
- Assist in reviewing & preparing tax invoices according to the local tax requirements
- Involve in relevant process improvement projects
- Fresh grad or candidate with up to 4 years of relevant working experience are encouraged to apply
- Opportunity to step into a giant international MNC
- Candidate with tax accounting background will be highly advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC / International MNC environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email your resume to Andrew Chua at Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my by quoting "Tax Accounts Exec / Tax analyst"
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend