Regional Project Manager - Logistics
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities.
- Opportunity to work with a wide network of esteemed stakeholders.
- High visibility from the senior management team.
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational consumer goods company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a talented professional to join this organization. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven individual to apply to the role of Project Manager-Logistics.
- Drive Logistics cost saving project through network optimization.
- Execution of regional markets' logistics bidding and projects with cross functional teams.
- Control and completion of logistics contract management.
- Market infrastructure and industry study in responsible markets to develop in-market cost benchmark in different logistics modes.
- Support the region access point development projects.
- Cost assessment through productivity study.
- Work with local logistics and licensing on any import regulation change may impact on importing process and lead-time.
- Tertiary education with 3 years of exposure in both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field. Regional working experience is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills.
- Strength in building relationships and strategic alliance. Effectively brings complex negotiations to a successful conclusion.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW". For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710