Regional Finance & Accounting Controller
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking a Regional Finance & Accounting Controller
This Accounting controller has a pivotal role to ensure consistent high quality and timely business and statutory reporting for a set of relevant legal entity entities.
- Proactively inform the relevant local stakeholders on the outcome of the balance sheet review and indicate potential risk and opportunities on treatments, processes or interactions to ensure a BS and P&L with the proper level of quality
- Responsible for raising IFRS business partnering challenges and liaise with the relevant parties to ensure the best suitable business solution
- Actively constantly monitor the quality of the balance sheet and statement of income for the respective reporting entities in collaboration with the Business Navigators (Commercial and ISC), FP&A, Functional Controllers on global/regional/local level, RAC, GBS/Infosys etc.
- Accountable for the periodic month reporting (by local units) to the region / BU for the assigned legal entities to ensure quality of reporting
- Co- develop specific guidelines across company one set of minimum requirements for the balance sheet review to ensure that meets the requirements of the accounting controller and ACD FR.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS, webFEM, local and statutory and fiscal requirements for the respective legal entities
- Responsible as first point of local contact of the retained (finance) organization
- MINIMUM 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years of external audit experience is preferred
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be highly advantageous
- Prior experience working in International MNC or SSC is preferred.
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Interested parties with relevant experience can send an email to myself at Andrew.email@example.com labelling Accounting Controller
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710