Regional Actuarial Auditor
A reputable insurance provider is seeking a Regional Actuarial Auditor to support the respective local departments across the Asia-Pacific region to conduct and perform actuarial audits.
About the Role
- Plan and execute audit projects with actuarial topics, define risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes and control systems
- Determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, analyse audit results, formulate proposals for solution and support or lead closing meetings
- Maintain the audit system, ensure proper documentation and responsibility for audit report writing; comply with audit policies and the respective standards
- Verify if the audit's suggested measures were accomplished and supported by audit recommendations
- Support the update of audit methods, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security and control systems and promote best practice sharing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Econometrics, Banking or relevant discipline(s); professional audit or actuarial certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years' actuarial experience in the insurance industry with strong knowledge of regulatory framework and actuarial techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a fast pace matrix organisationm
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248361. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710