Record to Report - R2R Team Lead
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6500 - RM9000 per month|
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for a Record to Report Team Lead to lead the RTR team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Overlook the overall monthly end to end R2R processes and ensure timely closing and reporting processes.
- Ensure timely delivery of General accounting and reporting, being in charged of fixed assets, direct & indicted tax services, account reconciliations, stat accounting.
- Manage the development and performance of the transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 4 years in General Ledger & Reporting, including a minimum of 1 year of experience managing team member
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710