- Excellent working culture
- Great benefits and career growth plans
- Amazing Diversity
Our client is an IT-intensive business that enhances customer satisfaction, lowers customer churn, and offers distinctive services while increasing infrastructure capital efficiency.
- Manage network performance and optimise network configurations to guarantee service quality.
- Planning the necessary technological changes to meet rising network and service demand.
- To ensure prompt problem resolution, coordinate with development, product management, and other internal organisations.
- Create content for the product knowledge base.
- RF Preparation (preferably outdoor).
- Follow the advancements in technology and innovative products.
- UNET, MAPINFO Professional, Link Budget, Atoll, and Planet knowledge for RF Tools.
- 3 to 5 years of planning and designing radio networks.
- A strong radio planning tool background.
- A positive would be previous Planet tool knowledge.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 254533. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend