Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client is a Multinational Semiconductor manufacturer in Malacca. Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking a Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QAQC) Commissioning Engineer to join their team.
- Work with technical and subject matter experts to support and prepare commissioning process documentation in accordance with company guidelines.
- Develop written and graphical materials to support the documentation of systems start-up sequencing and solutions to work arounds to maintain project schedule.
- Lead a Quality Team consisting of consultant and contractor representatives
- Develop, administer, interpret, and publish key performance indicators for senior project management
- Develop and maintain the project commissioning software platform
- Schedule and publish the equipment & systems start-up sequence of events.
- Review & track commissioning related RFI's, issues, submittals
- Develop & manage training plans and ongoing commissioning plans
- Direct and execute project commissioning to ensure all systems, controls, equipment, components and infrastructure perform as designed
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years commissioning experience or comparable technical experience.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university in Engineering or a related technical field or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with BCxA, ACG and/or ASHRAE commissioning procedures is preferred
- Knowledge of semiconductor fabrication, building HVAC mechanical systems, building automation systems, energy analysis and performance contracting preferred.
- Ability to read and understand multi-discipline construction documents and the ability to identify potential issues contained within.
- Knowledge of and understanding of the following systems:
- Cleanroom systems, fire/life safety, security, process chemical, bulk gas distribution, spec gas distribution & delivery, chemical delivery systems, process mechanical, plumbing, lighting, MV electrical, LV electrical, HVAC and automation systems.
- Experience in project commissioning management preferred
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems operations and able to learn system operations
- Knowledge of Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- Software proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Project, Word, SharePoint).
- Software experience in construction management software platforms (BIM360, Procore, Prolog etc.)
- Communicates effectively verbally and written in English
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal professional integrity
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Candidate must demonstrate strong safety leadership
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Liam Malik at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend