Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
Quality Assurance Manager (Semiconductor)
My client is a market-leading electronics manufacturer with operations all over the world. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in their Malacca plant.
To spearhead all Quality Assurance Operations via pinpointing the root cause whether it is coming internally or externally, in order to systemically drive down bottlenecks that impede the overall Quality Assurance standards of the company.
- Minimum 10 years of Semiconductor manufacturing experience within the space of Quality/Manufacturing/Product/Process Development
- Exposure in R&D to Assembly Processes would be highly beneficial
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong leadership and seniority capabilities - must be open to leading and pioneering a team
- Candidates who require a visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia need not apply
- Opportunity to work with a g lobal leader in electronics
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Career progression and a dynamic working environment
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend