Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Engineering
This global electronics manufacturing company in Johor is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Liam Malik at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend