PTP/AP Analyst (Thai Speaker - Malaysian)
Our client is a multinational company, Fortune 500 company as well with a well-known reputation across the world. They are now looking for a PTP/AP Analyst (Thai Speaker - Malaysian) to join their energetic and exciting environment.
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments & responds to AP inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Possesses 1-2 years of experience in Accounting field
- Preferably has experience working in Shared Services Centre, Related Experience in AP/PTP
- Ideally someone from an accounting background and open to MALAYSIAN with the stated language skills
- System skills in SAP/Oracle would be a plus point
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, or any related Bachelors Degree
- Outstanding Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
OR you can directly send your profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710