Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
This established chemical MNC based in Johor & Selangor is looking to hire an experienced Project Procurement Manager. This person must be effective and have experience within the Chemical industry. Able to oversee multiple projects at once and have experience in engineering services. Will need to be able to travel around internationally and locally.
- Defining and executing the project/capex procurement strategies
- Developing knowledge of external networks involved at different stages of bids and the EPC stage
- Accountability for the project project related KPI's
- Ensuring compliance of purchasing processes and raising awareness on people of all levels within the procurement foundations
Skills & Experience Required:
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering preferred
- Have 15 years of experience in Capex projects or procurement procurement management within a petrochemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Having experience in mega greenfield Capex projects in the chemical industry would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a MNC environment and within a global team. Must have strong project management knowledge
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Raisa Azzam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend