|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM15000.00 per month|
A global financial services consulting firm seeks for Project Manager
- Exposure to international consulting environment
- Engaging and energetic work culture
- Promising career growth
Our client is an international finance technology consulting firm that serves clients in financial services industry across the globe. At this juncture, they are keen to hire Project Manager to serve clients in Hong Kong and China.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work together with wide range of stakeholders to identify risks, issues, key requirements, benefits and constraints throughout the whole software development life cycle.
- Involve in planning, implementation, and launch of different projects based on project timeline.
- Demonstrate strong financial management skills for different businesses by providing details of investment, benefits and financial impact to each stakeholder.
- Ensure the delivery of projects meet the quality assurance expectations as discussed, and proactively resolve any issues that arise.
- Implement best practices to drive transformational improvement and service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 7 years of project management experience in banking or financial institution environment.
- Excellent people management skills to handle wide range of stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong English and Mandarin proficiency with good communication skills.
- Added advantage for those who possess PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma or other relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #229510. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710