|Location:||Gelang Patah, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
If you are an individual who is looking to expand your knowledge in E&E manufacturing, do not miss out this chance. Our client, a MNC who manufactures and distributes their products to more than 120 countries around the world, is looking for a Production Supervisor.
As a Production Supervisor, you will lead a team at your station and will be directly reporting to Production Manager. Engineering background is mandatory as knowledgeable in reading drawings could increase the efficiency of the production. You will get involved in the hiring process for the team, which also includes providing trainings and evaluation to the team accordingly. Great communications and people management skills are required to arrange the manpower in order to match with the capacity and orders received.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering (Manufacturing/ Technical) or other relevant field of studies.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing area or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Willing to work for night shift.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are needed to ensure efficient flow of information and perform great people management and leadership skills.
- Data driven and strong in data analysis; Effective and efficient (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word) use of computer software is mandatory.
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing concept, exposed to lean and six sigma can be of advantage.
- Strong investigation skills, attention to details, and coordination with different departments need to be performed in order to achieve a high efficiency in problem solving.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710