- Attractive remuneration package
- Must be open for relocation
About our client
Our client is one of the market leaders in their field. They are currently sourcing for an engineering professional to join their production team as a production engineer.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols to promote a safe plant environment
- Manage a group of supervisors and operators to meet production needs
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring safety, quality and efficiency
- Diagnose & resolve issues in the production line and providing recommendations and training
- Manage the maintenance team in planning and carrying out maintenance activities
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing/Material Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the technical field of a manufacturing environment
- Key skills: Experience with HSE, Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia, able to manage stakeholders
- Competent knowledge in Mechanics/Electricals with hands on experience on heavy machinery & automation
How to apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Vern at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or reach out to Vern.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710