Product Sales Specialist
The Product Sales Specialist is a subject matter expert on their products who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional sales strategy.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others.
- Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
- Lead and drive sales process on all cash and trade opportunities and RFPs
- Grow the product relationship of an assigned customer portfolio and cross-sell Cash Management, Trade and Cards solutions to existing and prospect MNC customers.
- Build rapport within new clients and maintain a high-level contact with existing clients to identify new sales opportunities.
- Adhere to sales process disciplines such as usage of customer relationship management platform, call reports, specific sales initiatives, and various sales targets
- Ensure consistent, professional delivery of all client management disciplines including: account planning, call reporting, lead generation, pipeline management and implementation acceleration.
- Maintain product expertise and regularly update product knowledge, work closely with Product Teams in crafting tailor-made solutions according to customers' needs
- Define product-related credit needs and work jointly with Relationship Coverage teams on credit issue
- Assess risk when business decisions are made, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Extensive years of client facing activity experience
- Previous management experience required
- Experience with credit approval process and risk discussions is desired
- A combination of commercial and analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #250321. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710