Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- To lead and drive the development team in the overall product strategy by conceptualising the product design, including obtaining ideas from the distribution force, reinsurers, market research, etc.
- Drives market research and lead focus group to determine the competitiveness of products being develop.
- Plan the product marketing and underwriting campaign upon the implementation of products.
- Preparation of materials needed for product approval (including local, regional and BNM)
- Support the Implementation Team in the area of the implementation portion of the product
- development cycle.
- Review and amend/add to the URs, test plans, UAT results on the operational and system related issues pertaining to products
- Draft policy contract, PDS/SI, Training materials and review marketing materials
- Work with the relevant departments to drive and strategies In force Online development as per new product developments.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of product development, product implementation or relevant experience.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and collaborative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management abilities, able to monitor and manage multiple timelines
- Good interpersonal with strong networking abilities
- Strong coaching abilities to develop staff
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #259476. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend