Procurement Team Lead
Established as one of the biggest globally renowned MNC, our client's further expansion into SEA is looking to expand their Regional Procurement team. Working closely with their headquarters, our client's team set-up within Kuala Lumpur runs on a result-oriented team of 5.
As a Procurement Team Lead, you should possess:
- Leadership skills in processing and continuous improvement initiatives amongst a team
- Coordinating trainings with your team members in relation to the operational procurement processes under P2P roles, purchasing and buying
- Ensure maintenance upkeep of order processing, quotations, and compliant managements in accordance to the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Manage metrics and order release and fulfilment processes to vendors to ensure adequate supply and inventory
The Right Candidate will possess:
- Experience managing a team of 3
- 3-5 years of experience within Procurement
- SAP experience and SCC background are added advantages
- Proficiency in English and Malay command
- A team-player attitude and mindset.
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.