|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As a Procurement Manager, you will directly report to Head of Supply Chain.
The main objective as a Procurement Manager is develop the proctocol to obtain quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. This position plays an integral role in ensuring that purchasing is managed consistently throughout the organisation and to ensure that the company stays to the budgets and operates profitably.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
- Evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend.
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement agents across all departments.
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency.
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity.
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
- Coordinate deliveries. Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation
- Assist SCM for any material shortage - deals with supplier for improvement and to propose open market purchase to customer and claim the cost incurs from customer.
- Minimum 10 years' experiences in Procurement or Purchasing and preferable someone from Manufacturing.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710