Procurement Analyst - Thai Speaker
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan (build a shared service centre), a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
As a Technical Service Manager, you will responsible for chiller maintenance and commercial activity. This position will be report to Senior Commercial Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in planning, developing and establishing long and short-range procurement and contracting plans strategies and approaches for acquisitions.
- Generate market reviews and analysis and define Sourcing Strategy for key areas of spend
- Provide advice to Budget Owners to shape and challenge procurement strategies
- Identify and deliver opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Continuously develop operating models; in assessing as well as identifying, describing and estimating the quantitative and qualitative risks affecting the agency.
- Establish internal networks to embed and cascade strategic procurement and best practice
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree with preferable someone with Engineering Background
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the same field.
- Excellent knowledge of contract performance management principles and tools like SAP
- Experience of providing supplier management and development
- Proficiency in English and additional proficiency in any one of the languages Thai, Mandarin, Korean and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
How to Apply
Contact Edison on +(60) 3 2300 7210 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit https://www.ambition.com.my/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC