Processing Services Team Supervisor (Core)
The Processing Services Team Supervisor proactively leads, supervises and coaches the PST Team across a defined portfolio of products and/or a geographic region/s. Responsible for ensuring internal KPIs and internal and external stakeholder satisfaction are achieved, with the ultimate goal of arranging expeditious and economical claim settlements within prescribed authority levels
- Supervise and monitor the team's work commitments.
- Ensuring workflows are managed effectively,
- KPIs/SLAs met, and resources are appropriately allocated. The aim is to ensure that internal and external stakeholders and clients consistently receive a high level of claims service that differentiates from its competitors
- Manage team of direct reports effectively by setting appropriate goals, providing regular coaching and feedback, identifying development gaps, mentoring and leading by example whilst ensuring adequate communication across the team
- Consistently identifying areas of improvement and exploring ways of producing greater efficiency across the team
- Prepare periodic reporting of KPI/SLA statistics, including Quality Checks. Identify new and/or
- recommend improvements to KPI/SLA metrics where possible
- Participating in claims audits when required
- Building and maintaining an efficient and responsive working relationship with stakeholders through the Asia Pacific Claims, Underwriting, PST Core and Non-Core Teams.
- Work closely with Asia Pacific Claims Management to efficiently transition any claims identified for handling by the PST Claims Team, from initial phase through to BAU
- Timely escalation of any claims or resourcing issues to Asia Pacific Claims Management and the Processing Services Team Manager Intermediary between the PST Claims Specialists and business partners to resolve questions as necessary.
- Undertaking projects and other assignment(s) as required.
- Demonstrating behavior at all times in line with the LSM core values.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Claims Team Leader/Supervisory role within General Insurance Commercial Lines & sound technical knowledge, preferably across multiple LOBs (Property, Marine, Energy, Casualty, Construction & Professional Financial Risk)
- At least 5 years' experience in Claims handling
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to be a self-starter and a flexible and positive team player
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate multiple time zone coverage across multiple Asia Pacific offices.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend