Processing Services Team Supervisor (Claims)
- To lead, supervise and coach the PST Claims Team across a defined portfolio of products.
- Consistently identifying areas of improvement and exploring ways of producing greater efficiency across the team
- Responsible for ensuring internal KPIs and internal and external stakeholder satisfaction are achieved
- Work closely with Asia Pacific Claims Management to efficiently transition any claims identified for handling by the PST Claims Team, from initial phase through to BAU
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis.
- Building and maintaining an efficient and responsive working relationship with stakeholders through the Asia Pacific Claims, Underwriting, PST Core and Non-Core Teams.
- At least 3 years' experience in a Claims Team Leader/Supervisory role within General Insurance Commercial Lines.
- Good 5 years of experience in Claims handling
- Ability to lead, train and motivate a team of Claim Specialists
- Ability to drive change management practices within the PST Claims Team
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate multiple time zone coverage across multiple Asia Pacific offices
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Atiqah Roslan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)