Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This leading semiconductor company in Melaka is seeking a Die Bond Process Engineer due to rapid expansion.
- Responsible for Die Bond process engineering segment from manufacturing.
- Handle yield improvement, quality improvement, disposition on-hold material and etc.
- Active team participation on new package / platform / technology development from design to production release.
- Perform package integrity analysis using appropriate tools.
- Engage in new material assessment and development.
- Collaborate with equipment supplier on design, tooling upgrade, process development and software improvement for new process introduction.
- Maintain product quality while developing and introducing package cost reduction programs.
- Timely develop and introduce new products with competitive cost/ differentiation
- To optimize and perform proof of principles independently on existing/newly developed platform/product
- Characterize, evaluate and define Packaging Design Rule and New Package Specification.
- Coaching to junior engineer and technician on process and equipment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical) or Physics.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in related field.
- Experience in semiconductor package design, advance packaging experience, and Assembly process control is preferred.
- Knowledge in die bond, solder print, reflow, Xray / CSAM inspection, power module assembly is preferred.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend