|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you looking forward to work in an international and one of the top food manufacturing companies? The company is currently looking for a Performance Management Engineer/ Process Engineer as a value adder to the company.
As a process engineer, you are directly reporting to the Operation Manager. You will oversee the process and commit to the improvement in the manufacturing processes and method for cost reduction. Other than that, efforts need to be made to improve the quality, efficiency, and the environment. Assist in the CAPEX projects (green or brown field) which include commissioning new manufacturing line and designing the factory layout (process, human, material, waste flow and etc). Excellent communication skills both spoken and written in English and Malay are mandatory as communications need to be made to internal stakeholders to gain alignment and also to effectively coordinate with various teams internally and externally.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- At least degree in any Engineering disciplines, preferably in Mechanical Engineering with production engineering experience
- A proven track of 3 years' working experience in process environment
- Food industry background is highly preferred
- Lean Knowledge: A deep understanding of the principles and tools of lean manufacture
- Ability to prepare CAPEX and project execution reports
- Well verse in AutoCAD, SAP, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English and Malay, any additional language will be of advantage
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710