Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client in Selangor is a Multinational Semiconductor manufacturer. Due to rapidly expanding demand from their customers, they are currently seeking a Process Engineer.
- Handle abnormal lot disposition, decide failure analysis method, analyze the result & make judgement including establish good communication with the Customer on the lot proceeding to avoid quality risk for shipment.
- Support process productivity and efficiency improvement activities
- Lead the manufacturing team on internal or external auditing on responding to relevant department, including coordinating with other department support for item closure.
- Responsible to establish, improve and maintain manufacturing operational standard of operation (SOP) to reduce/ eliminate operation variation among the shift for better & stable manufacturing ability.
- To manage Low Volume Manufacturing (LVM) for any new change introduce to manufacturing Line including preparation for initial start to manage the risk of quality & manufacturability for newly introduced item.
- Responsible to improve, maintain Process Flow, Control Plan as well as FMEA which the input may come from the above clause risk management, improvement activities, claims, audit findings & internal process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or master in either mechanical, electronics, manufacturing engineering, materials engineering or similar disciplines.
- Minimal of 5 years of semiconductor process knowledge in manufacturing/production.
- Equipped basic knowledge on overall semiconductor assembly process and understanding on IATF 16949 requirement.
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and ISO/TS standards.
- A team player with strong analytical abilities, problem solving skill, statically data analysis and DOE will be an added advantage.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend