Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This multinational semiconductor company in Malacca is looking for a Process Development Engineer.
- Responsible for development or improvement of new processes / products and to provide engineering support for existing processes concurrent with the company's goal.
- Coordinate activities related to the evaluation, selection and buy-off of new equipments for production.
- Coordinate activities related to the development of new processes and fulfill the quality & reliability requirements set by customers and international standards.
- To coordinate on new process or engineering samples for customers.
- Drive activities related to yield improvement on current production processes, eliminating chronic maverick issue.
- Provide engineering support to production as need arises.
- Coordinate the initiation of ECR for changes on process specifications or material substitution.
- Communicate with Production / Customers on new Process Development / Characterization issues.
- Liaison with Package Development Engineer / Quality / Process Engineer in resolving issue with regard to product performance, quality and reliability issues.
- Approve annual leave and other request related to human resource management.
- Review annual staff performance.
Skills & experience required:
- Bachelor's degree (at minimum) or Master's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, or equavalent)
- Strong fundamentals in IATF 16949 & ISO 9001 standards
- Expertise in Quality core problem solving tools; SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP, etc.
- Certified Auditor competencies (Internal/External/Process Auditor) would be an added advantage
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend