|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM15000.00 per month|
About the Company
Our client is an established multinational manufacturing company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a driven and charismatic individual to apply to the role of Plant Manager.
- Identify, develop, and establish the operational plans for the company.
- Capable of achieving internal and external goals, such as cost and market driven strategies, quality, and delivery in compliance with customer service and requirements.
- Manage and lead operations on contract manufacturing projects.
- Regular management planning, reporting and review of results.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience, with strong exposure in plastic injection molding and silicone molding
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Must be willing to be based in Johor, Malaysia.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710