Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
- Supporting ERP/JDE end to end process testing which includes customer to cash, procure to pay, inventory and etc
- Working out bridge inventory plans and getting approval from the GM at minimum cash flows and lowest possible cost
- Executing replenishment planning with the network planner
- Working with the 3PL to identify storage capacity per project per the import schedule
- Preparation of Chinese labels, PI, IFU label changes which includes item code creation, part record, label printing volume calculation and so on
Skills & Experience Required:
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics Management or relevant
- Industry in any Non-Manufacturing environment is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience within inventory, ERP planning systems and purchasing systems
- Must have either demand planning or supply planning experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft softwares, Excel is a must
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Raisa Azzam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend