Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 20 February 2023
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
Packaging Development Engineer (Semiconductor)
Our client is a world-leading chip manufacturer from the U.S. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Packaging Development Engineer to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
- Develop new package requirements and maintaining quality of existing packages for all product groups.
- Define package requirements for product groups and customer requirements.
- Develop new package and process qualification programs.
- Perform integrity analysis of packages utilizing appropriate tools.
- Perform package characterizations including cost effectiveness studies.
- Perform hands on development activities on metrology tools and packaging equipment.
- Act as a liaison with vendors as a subject matter expert.
- Maintain product quality while developing and introducing package cost reduction programs.
- Coordinate the introduction of new package processes into production.
- Prepare and/or updates specifications for piece parts of integrated circuits or semiconductor assemblies.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Hands on experience in process development for Wirebond, or EOL processes will be advantageous.
- Applicants requiring visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia need not apply.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend