OTC Assistant Manager
OTC Assistant Manager
This position is accountable for the successful delivery of Order to Cash and Retail Accounting (including Online) services for SMVIP affiliate, in accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs. To ensure both the processes are in comply to Group policies and procedures, and local statutory requirement. Support and drive continuous improvement/automation.
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of Order to Cash and Retail Accounting (including Online) services in accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs.
- Ensure O2C and Retail Accounting (including Online) processes are in compliance with company policy, accounting standard and local statutory requirements through
- Adhered to the Corporate financial policies
- Support and maintain an effective internal control system
- Coordinate the SOX documentation and ensure full compliance with SOX when required
- Oversee the yearly and periodic external and internal audit and ensure there is no material adjustment due to non-compliance of accounting principles.
- Coach and guide the juniors and be the representative, in the absence of Senior Manager
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure that the Finance and Accounting Department is rendering an effective service to internal and external clients.
- Support the business units in new business model implementation and new brand integration, i.e. to provide guidance on accounting treatment, process control and UAT system testing
- Identify and implement process improvement/automation for improve process efficiencies.
- Implement business change in accordance with plans.
- Provide back up support within the team. Be part of maintaining a motivating workplace and safe working environment for all team and department colleagues.
- Maintain and ensure process workflow and documentation are up to date to the current processes
- Provide guidance and support for customer and material master data maintenance to outsource vendors and identify opportunities to align and standardize the process
- Support to establish service mindset culture.
- University graduate with 4 - 5 years' related experience, preferably with professional accounting qualifications
- Technically strong in Order to Cash (O2C) and Retail Accounting (including Online) process and capable to manage the end to end process independently.
- 2 to 3 years of coaching and guidance skill
- Good Internal Customer Focus and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in SAP, case management tool, and Microsoft office knowledge including excel, power point will be a strong advantage
- Prior retail industry or FMCG experience would be valuable
- Prior experience in working in captive share service center will be an added value
- Detail conscious with High degree of problem-solving skills