Order Management/Customer Service -Analyst/Specialist/Executive
About our Client
- Company with excellent global internal support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of Order Management / Customer Service - Specialist / Analyst / Executive.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers related AR/O2C service queries
- Responsible for order placement, shipment follow up and working with the different teams to
- Take charge of customer's orders and ensure a positive experience
- Work with other relevant business unit on product/stock availability to ensure customers expected delivery are met.
- Ensure export & import documentation is prepared timely and accurately
- Review Letter of Credit with other business unit & communicate your thoughts across smoothly and subsequently input L/C data accurately into order management system.
- Review Bill of Lading (BL) Draft and other shipping documents
- Prepare L/C and D/A for Bank Presentation
- Manage Customer collections and provide accurate and timely update on Age Debtor's listing provided by AR team.
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including follow up on outbound calls and emails
- Efficiently generate and distribute invoices
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Participate and support global/regional O2C projects and initiative plans on accurate, efficient & compliant order processes.
- Participates in projects and initiatives plans across APAC regions
- 1 - 5 year of related experience, with prior experience in Account Receivable (AR) function will be advantageous
- Positions are not opened for fresh graduates, only experienced worker.
- SAP and SSC (Shared Services Centre) Background will be HIGHLY advantageous
- Experience in O2C function, preferbably with customer service knowledge and experience in identifying and delivering process change will be great
- Any Degree would be sufficient, with Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce will be preferred
- Independent with the ability to build relationship with stakeholders from various countries
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710