|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
If you are an individual who likes to work in a multi-cultural and a big team, this will be your chance. Our client has operations in more than 220 countries, more than 300,000 headcounts in the team around the globe. By putting their customers first, this company has been winning more than 500 awards since 2016 in more than 45 countries. This strong 3PL company is currently looking for an Operations Manager to join as a part of the big family.
As an Operations Manager, you oversee company's day to day process. You will pay the efforts on coordinating inventory management and warehousing through making decisions strategically. Good communication skills are needed in order to effectively liaise with all relevant parties to ensure high productivity within the company. Other than this, planning, coordinating and managing the transportation arrangement and at the same time knowledgeable with the storage of various types of goods such as chemical and food. Ensure all logistics and distribution activities adhere with the regulations and legislation of the country and the environment to avoid unnecessary legal issues and at the same time comply with the health and safety standards and requirements. Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures on a daily basis and maintain or implement improvement activities to the process after assessing on the data collected. Great interpersonal skills are mandatory for a great people management as you will be directly managing teams of personnel within the company. Sufficient trainings need to be provided to the team to enhance their knowledge for individual's development and also to increase their productivity by operating in a smart and efficient way.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or any other relevant disciplines
- A proven track of at least 5-7 years in the related field is mandatory for this position, preferably managers specializing in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Strong communication (written and verbal in English) and coordination skills are required to ensure the overall process is smooth on a daily basis
- Preferably experienced in coaching and managing a team by providing relevant trainings to the team members for individual's development and process effectiveness and efficiency improvement
- Familiar with the regulations and legislations for all kind of activities involved within the company
- Great interpersonal skills for a great people management to lead an energetic team to increase the productivity and contribution
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710