|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading logistic company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a charismatic individual to apply to the role of Operation Manager.
This individual will plan, direct and coordinate logistics operations in a 4-Party Logistics Provider. Responsible for improving performance through the implementation of effective methods for the Operation Team. Lead a Supply Chain Optimizers Team and striving for outstanding service to the APAC customers. Additionally, this person act as the sparring partner towards the Management to ensure growth and success of the currently evolving company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Logistics
- 5 years of professional experience in scaling customer service and operations teams in logistic
- Highly effective communicator with good people instincts - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company
- Proven leadership, coaching and management skill
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710