|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading logistic company. It is a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a professional individual to apply to the role of Operation Manager.
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information to relevant managers including the Stock Accountant.
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Manage effectively the day to day operation of the warehouse and team through the operational of the warehouse and team through the operational team.
- Support the development of the Operational Team via on going coaching and mentoring.
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly and returned to stock/supplier.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Logistics or any equivalent
- 5 years of professional experience in scaling customer service and operations teams in logistic
- Must have working experience in multinational logistic company with direct exposure to international freight forwarding
- Proven leadership, coaching and management skill
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710