Network Security Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is one of the largest Asian based digital line and one of the fastest growing in Asia. They are known as the new age enterprise with an outstanding team of young talents with dynamic product portfolios.
In summary, you will be required to monitor security measures on network. In this role, you will be also conducting security test on networks and prepare documentation for the tests conducted. You will also be required to be alert and update all new trends in hacking and ensure that the organisation's applications are protected. Lastly, you will need to be proactive within your key area of specialisation.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 4 years' experience in similar areas of network security
- Professional certifications in Networking such as CCNP, CCIE, JNCIS, CCNA will be an added advantange
- Possesses good understanding and experience in network security, firewall, internet proxy & monitoring tools
- Exceptional ability in analytical skill in business environment and applications
- Good proficiency in Mandarin language
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710