Network Security Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000 - RM144000 per annum|
Leading pharmaceutical company seeks Network Security Engineer
- Competitive remuneration benefits
- Be part of an international team
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is one of the world's leading healthcare companies and has an ambitious plan to grow its technology arm in Malaysia. At this moment, there is a need for a Network Security Engineer to support the security infrastructure.
In summary, you will be responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support and in maintaining consistent configuration according to established change management process. You will be participating and be the main technical contact in relevant IT projects. Lastly, you will need to ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are aligned with the regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Around 5 years' experience in Network security
- Strong background in firewall engineering
- Good background in providing operational support
- Professional certification in CISM, CISM and etc will be an added advantage
- Good technical experience in supporting security tools - Fortinet, Splunk and etc
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or contact Agii directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710