Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 18 May 2023
- SalaryRM15000 - RM18000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Senior Consultant, Technology
Back to jobs Featured
- Analyze and develop middleware solutions based on requirements.
- Plan, estimate, schedule, and monitor development projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with High Availability and Disaster Recovery techniques.
- Work with system administrators to ensure that middleware systems are properly maintained and configured.
- Minimum 8 years of experience on middleware administration, including installation, configuration, middleware tuning, backup, recovery and support of application design and development.
- Experience with Middleware products such as BPM, IBM FileNet and Content Manager, IIB, and IBM ODM, WebSphere.
- Experience with geo-redundant middleware architectures.
- Knowledgeable in High Availability and Disaster Recovery techniques.
- Experience in performing root cause analysis of production problems and provide quick service recovery.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend