Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple role within - Material Master Data Management (MDM) - SAP project initiatives.
- Lead data management efforts across the company in the area of materials, BOMs, and routings
- Responsible to manage the creation, implementation, and maintenance of our data management solutions to enable users to optimize system capabilities and obtain actionable and accurate business results and insights
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems and maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity
- Ensure key metric reporting is in place and lead programs providing root cause analysis and continuous improvement solutions
- Create and safeguard the resource planning for the own team. Support the team in the daily group priorities and ensure allocation and scheduling of workload to optimize team effort towards the set targets
- Plan, assess and review day to day resource availability (e.g. absence and sickness) of own team, to ensure the continuity of the team output in line with agreed volume metrics
- Drive continuous on-the-job-training and coaching of team members in order to maximize an individual's performance and development
- Conduct daily performance dialogue and monthly one to one performance discussion and evaluation for individual's performance and development
- At least 6 year of related experience, with master data experience
- SAP MM Consultant are welcome to apply
- Candidate with SAP MM / Oracle knowledge, or Supply chain operational background will be advantageous
- Any relevant degree / diploma is required
- Independent with the ability to build relationship with stakeholders from various countries
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend