Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the multiple role of Junior & Senior Master Data Management Specialist / Analyst / Executive.
The Master Data Management (MDM) team is responsible for approval, validation, and data quality auditing of various master data elements within SAP
- Perform customer, vendor, Chart of Accounts, Bank master data maintenance in the SAP system
- Review client and vendor workflow requests
- Confirm with local vendors via telephone regarding changes to banking information
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems and maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Perform routine data quality audits across all data elements to ensure accuracy of information and adherence to data quality standards
- Maintain Approved Customers/Suppliers Lists
- Perform relevant performance analysis
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and in compliance with company's requirement
- Works closely with other business unit to ensure alignment of master data rules
- Liaise with internal and external auditors when required
- Participate in projects and initiatives plans across APAC regions
- At least 2 year of Master Data related experience, with prior experience in master data side of Customer / Vendor will be advantageous
- SAP / Shared Services Background / Commercial with regional exposure will be advantageous
- Independent with the ability to build relationship with stakeholders from various countries
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or you can email myself at Andrew.email@example.com - Quoting 'Master Data'
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend