Manager, Trade Operations
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement.
- Assist in building a performance-driven organization by constantly reviewing
- the team's and individual performance against set objectives.
- Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable
- Reporting all suspicious transactions including transactions having Red-Flag alerts to AML approvers
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in trade operations with people management skills
- AML / CFT exposure in banking and compliance regulatory
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Atiqah Roslan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)