Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 23 June 2022
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Manager, Service Transition
- Excellent working culture
- Great benefits and career growth plans
- Amazing Diversity
Our client is a corporation that challenges the status quo, appreciates a good challenge, and is always looking for new ways to improve and develop.
- Do the right thing and be bold, challenge one another, and live with integrity, all while putting the client first.
- To make everyone feel appreciated and can reach their full potential as part of an inclusive and value-driven organisation that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity throughout our teams, business divisions, and geographies.
- Responsible for ensuring that the creation and transition of new or updated services are registered, controlled, and managed in line with applicable policies, processes, and industry best practises throughout the service lifecycle (ITIL, COBIT, ITUP).
- To ensure adoption and embedment of Service Transition standards, produce documents and artefacts, interact and communicate with responsible/accountable parties as well as stakeholders.
- Designing and producing data-driven reports to drive activities and provide management updates in accordance with the strategy is your responsibility.
- To achieve the results outlined in the Bank's Conduct Principles, lead the Service Transition function in the ITSM domain.
- Working experience of 10+ years in adopting and implementing best practises such as ITIL, ITUP, and COBIT.
- To improve the Service Transition function, use critical thinking, business analysis, issue resolution, and stakeholder management.
- Practical expertise with the ServiceNow Common Services Data Model is required (CSDM).
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 258030. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend