Manager, Robotic Process Automation
- Attractive salary and remuneration package
- Deals with regional counterparts
- Embark on digital transformation journey
Our client is one of the world's market leader in services and technology with a global presence across continents. They are currently seeking for a multi-faceted Manager, Robotic Process Automation to pivot process automation opportunities across different streams of the business. This will be an important assignment as you will be developing and monitoring process automation software and related project managements, working alongside with regional counterparts.
A qualified Manager, Robotic Process Automation should possess the following:
- At least 7 years of experience in RPA development and process monitoring
- Understanding of robotic product infrastructure and sizing, distinctions associated with UI automations
- Ability to design, develop, test and implement RPA bots that synchronizes with various third party applications
- Recognize opportunities in existing process to automate processes
- Well-versed in resource planning and acts as a trusted RPA business partner through development, deployment and supporting the business
- Collaborative and an excellent communicator in nature
You may contact Charmaine on +(60)3 9213 1653 if you have any enquiries or click the APPLY NOW button below. Alternatively, you may send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #246589 for direct application.