Manager, Internal Audit
A reputable insurance provider is seeking a Manager, Internal Audit to plan, develop and deliver independent and objective assurance services to the stakeholders on governance, internal controls and risk management processes.
About the Role
- Prepare risk based annual audit plan and allocation of resource to ensure audit plan is achieved
- Manage and supervise audits to ensure audits executed are compliance with standard policies, procedures, regulatory requirement and established scope and objectives
- To conduct, review and recommend improvement to existing internal control system as well as monitor the effects of risk exposures on all significant areas
- To develop a progressive, dynamic audit team by coaching and mentor audit team to maintain and achieve high competency level in operational and technical audits
- Assist in preparation of various assurances reporting to audit committee/ regional / group audit office and participation of projects in advisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking, Business, Economics or relevant discipline(s); professional audit or accounting certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years' experience in insurance industry with solid stakeholder management skills including management experience in the recent years
- Proficient in principles and practices of accounting and audit standards, methodologies and regulatory requirements as well as knowledge in techniques within financial services
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248360. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710