Manager - Financial Control & Governance
- To do budget management, cost tracking and perform variance analysis between budget & cost. Plus manage and own all finance related dashboard and data that is required for performing the role
- Ensure all issues are escalated in a timely manner, tracked & monitored until resolution
- Embed customer focus into our culture and services offered.
- Maintains sound documentation of all actions and is aware of what merits consultation with Senior Management.
- Be responsible for leading SCB's efforts to give powerful presentations (for MBR & other Management forums) with top-notch execution.
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate data and develop integrated business analysis and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making for Management.
- Lead a quality mindset including proactive steps. Reach out to internal & external stakeholders proactively for information.
- Provide financial transparency to Unit Heads and ensure that actual costs are kept within budget keeping in mind efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm Risk Management.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #250999. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710