Manager, Data Scientist
- Collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work with people from distinctive background
- Attractive salary and remuneration
Dubbed as the financial service leader in Malaysia serving over 3 million customers nationwide, our client is seeking for a managerial role for Data Scientist. This role will be responsible to analyse complex systems so to build models then apply models into production.
As a qualified Manager, Data Scientist, the candidate must have a strong analytics background and is comfortable to work with large amount of datasets. If you are an excellent communicator, critical and can perform well under pressure, you are what we are looking for.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in cloud-based computing in IT industry
- Ability to mine large datasets to identify risk, develop models and place it in production whilst providing insights and solutions
- Examine effectiveness of different models
- Experience with machine learning would be a plus point
- Good understanding on SIEM system will be prioritized
- Familiarity with technology risk and cyber security.
- Previous participation in developing dashboards using Power BI, Tableau, etc.
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #234722. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.